Sign-up now to receive the latest news, specials and promotions from Fort Worth!
Contest Rules - #FortWorthFood
Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival Sweepstakes
Fort Worth Convention and Visitors Bureau – Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival 2014 Promotion
Grand Prize: The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau will give away one (1) grand prize and one (1) runner up prizes designed to be used during the 2014 Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival. These offers are not redeemable for cash and must be redeemed for the year 2014, or unless otherwise noted in expiration. Winner must sign and return Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau Winner Release form in order to claim prizing. The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau also reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the giveaways at any time.
Grand Prize Package includes:
ARV = ($750)
- Two-Night Stay at the Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel & Spa during the Festival (March 29-30, 2014)
- (4) Tickets to the Fort Worth Food & Wine Festival Event: Sip + Savor on Sunday, March 30: 11am-2pm at the Renaissance Worthington Hotel
- Art and Appetite: American Painting, Culture, and Cuisine catalogue
- $50 Gift Card to Central Market
- $50 Gift Card to Reata Restaurant
ARV = ($300)
- (4) Tickets to the Fort Worth Food & Wine Festival Event: “Meals On Wheels” For Meals On Wheels, Inc. on Sunday, March 30: 3-5pm at Coyote Drive-In
- Art and Appetite: American Painting, Culture, and Cuisine catalogue
- $25 Gift Card to Central Market
CONTEST: The Contest begins 3/3/14 and ends 3/17/14 ("Contest Period"). During the Contest Period, log onto FortWorth.com and enter to win. Drawing to be held Tuesday, March 18, 2014. Winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram or Twitter on that day.
3. REQUIREMENTS: No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or to win. The Contest is subject to applicable U.S. federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. TO ENTER: Log in to your Twitter or Instagram account and upload a photo with the tag #FortWorthFood.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Information required on the entry form consists of: your Instagram or Twitter username and potential e-mail address and zip code of residence. You must have a valid e-mail address to participate in the Contest. Entry Limitations: Winners will be selected based on list of users who have entered. Multiple entries will not improve your chance of winning. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple emails and/or street addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times in violation of the above entry limitation or who otherwise violates these Official Rules will be disqualified. The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau may use this personal information to notify you about new promotions or other newsworthy information. If the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau does use your information to notify you of promotions or other newsworthy information, it will provide you with an email address by which you may inform us that you do not wish to receive such materials in the future.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau and its affiliated companies (including parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries) and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest or win prizes. The term, "immediate family members," includes spouses, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and persons with whom the employee is domiciled.
6. ODDS: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of people who enter the Contest. The winner will be selected in a random drawing based on list of users who have entered. Multiple entries will not improve your chance of winning.
7. NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified of the prize via direct Instagram or Twitter message on Tuesday, March 18, 2014. If the potential winner (s) cannot be contacted, does not respond within two (2) business days, or the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau's notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits all rights to the prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. Prizes will be delivered to winners via standard shipping by standard carrier or can be picked up at the Fort Worth CVB office located at 111 West Fourth Street Suite 200 Fort Worth, TX 76102.
8. WINNER ACCEPTANCE: The winner may waive his or her right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. As a condition of receiving a prize, the winner acknowledges that failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, at the sole discretion of the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau, result in winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the winner's consent to the publication of his or her name and image (if a picture has been provided by the winner) in online promotional announcements and other promotional material and to the inclusion of his or her name and image in any other related publications or web sites for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or additional compensation.
9. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these Official Rules. The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Contest.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, contestant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by the claimant, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but expressly excluding claimant's attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the contestant and the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions of any other jurisdiction that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other Contest materials. The headings are for convenience only. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest, you release the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau its vendors or promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies (including parents, affiliates and subsidiaries), directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
13. CONTACT: The Contest is sponsored by the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau, 111 W. 4th Street, Suite 200, Fort Worth, TX 76102, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of Contest shall be in its sole discretion, final, and binding in all respects. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please e-mail: Marketing@fortworth.com.