Sign-up now to receive the latest news, specials and promotions from Fort Worth!
NCHA World Championship Futurity
- November 24, 2012 - December 15, 2012
- Address: 3401 West Lancaster Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76107--3078
- Times: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m daily., with finals performances in the evenings.
- Admission: Free Daily Admission to all events except for Semi Finals and Finals performance. $110 for reserved seating for semi-finals and finals.
- Contact: Ella Hood
- Phone: 817-244-6188
- Email: email@example.com
- Venue: Will Rogers Memorial Center
- Visit Website
It's the TICKET when it comes to equine sporting events -- the National Cutting Horse Association World Championship Futurity at Will Rogers Coliseum. With a purse of more than $3 million in cash and prizes, The Futurity, has it has come to be known, showcases the talents of three-year-old cutting horse athletes in a natural battle between horse and cow. With millions on the line, owners, riders and fans are on the edge of their seats as the seconds tick away in the two-and-a-half minute time frame. Then, find some welcome retail therapy after all the excitement in the Best of the West Trade Show, featuring upscale western styles and unique finds, along with the best in equine gear.