Fort Worth isn’t just for cowboys. From wild Western shopping to an entire museum devoted to pioneering women, Fort Worth offers many ways to bring out your inner cowgirl.
- Shopping in the Stockyards: You’re sure to find something haute to wear at M.L. Leddy’s, Maverick Fine Western Wear or Stockyards Station.
- National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame: This is a stunning shrine to famous cowgirls who shaped the West and changed the world. It also feature a terrific gift shop.
- Cowgirl U: Offered by the Cowgirl Museum, this unique, hands-on course gives you a real-life look at what it takes to be a cowgirl.
- Step out: At night, cowgirls come out to play at places like Billy Bob’s Texas, Electric Cowboy, Rodeo Exchange, Whiskey Girl Saloon and White Elephant Saloon.
- Barrel racing: Grab a seat at the Stockyards Championship Rodeo or Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo and see top barrel racers speed around the arena.