Fort Worth’s most eclectic district has really come into its own in the last several years – and there’s no sign of it slowing down. This casual, creative and close-knit community offers one of Fort Worth’s finest “restaurant rows,” distinctive live music venues, distilleries, breweries, and plenty of artistic endeavors all within walking distance. The district is also referred to as “Magnolia” after one of its most prominent streets.
- Take part in the restaurant renaissance at dining spots like Ellerbe Fine Foods, Hot Damn Tamales, Cane Rosso, Spice, Shinjuku Station and Spiral Diner, one of the best vegan eateries anywhere
- See great local, regional and national musicians at Live Oak Music Hall and Lounge or Shipping & Receiving Bar
- Experience incredible live theater at Stage West and Amphibian Productions, or take a glass blowing class at SiNaCa Studios
- Order up some java or a cold beverage at the many pubs, sidewalk cafes and coffee shops along Magnolia Avenue, or try the crazy-delicious craft ice cream at Melt Ice Creams where all ingredients are locally sourced
- Discover how real cattle barons lived at the historic Thistle Hill Mansion
- Check out special events like Friday on the Green, Open Streets or Arts Goggle.