The Collective Brewing Project
- Brew buzz: The founders of this 2014 creation say "the Collective is Fort Worth's first franken-monster of a brewery - an unholy marriage of production brewery and badass taproom." Ride your bike down to the Near Southside to hang in the taproom, talk beer, play Jenga, eat some chips, and sample some stellar beer.
- Brewmaster: Head brewer Ryan Deyo teamed up with Mike Goldfuss first at home-brewing before opening the Collective. Ryan is expanding the #funkytown side of the brewery, with a wide selection of wild yeast and barrel-fermented beers, making it DFW's home of sour beers.
- Beer sipping: Among standard pours, there's Pale Galaxy, a session IPA; Mustache Rye'd, a porter; and Tropic Thunder, a farmhouse saison. Taproom projects includes Brown IPA; Mom Azacca, a wit beer with orange zest; and Mr Green, a hoppe pale ale. The funkytown series stars the Petite Golden Sour, and Suspicious Delicious.
- Brewery visits: Fun's always on tap with beer yoga, live music, food trucks and more. Visit and taste 5-9 p.m., Wednesday-Friday; and 2-9 p.m. Saturday. Pay by pint and half-pint, as well as growler fills to go.
- Details: 112 St. Louis Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76104; 817-708-2914