- Brew buzz: Great beer, delicious pizza, and an inviting place for the whole community to kick off their boots, hang with good friends and make pals with their taste buds.Our master brewer has created some of the most original craft beers around these parts. The pizza is created from recipes handed down generation to generation. And as much as it’s a place that’s full of local flavor, we work with other nearby vendors to make the flavor truly local. To us, it’s all about the people, the passion and the friendship that make our city great.
- Brewmaster: Jeremy Whitehead - Master Brewer. Jeremy was born and raised in Austin and became a paramedic first. While helping people was certainly a calling, craft beer became his passion. It started with homebrewing his own concoctions and has turned into a great career of working and learning from the best in the business, all across the country.
- Beer sipping: Among several choices, the favorite is typically the Clara KÖLSCH, named after the first child born in Fort Worth, this light and refreshing beer is the ideal choice for anyone new to craft beer. This German style ale has a mild hop character to it and finishes dry leaving you longing for another drink.
Other brews include Moonrider Oatmeal Stout, Ocho IPA, Grey Eagle Hefeweizen, Border Shift Hoppy Lager, and 1849 Irish Red Ale.
- Brewery visits: Brewery tours are available by appointment only for now, so just give us a call and we’ll arrange it. If you happen to drop by, and we are able to accommodate, however, we are MORE than happy to do so.
- Details: 1001 W. Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104; fortbrewery.com