Hop Fusion Ale Works
- Brew buzz: Inspired on a bike ride through Fort Worth's streets, the brewery's name is about a fusion of art, bicycles, friends and great craft beer.
- Brewmaster: Founders Macy Moore and Matt Hill, who are co-owners with Chuck Epperson, say their passions run deep and far - the outdoors, cycling, the arts, metal work, local food, good friends, friendly dogs and, yes, fine craft brew. They discovered along the way that craft beer isn't about a product or even a brand. It's about community and friends. "At its core, craft beer is about the experience."
- Beer sipping: One of the popular pours is the Feisty Blonde, a wild spin on the traditional blonde ale, combining deeply aromatic orange blossom honey with a touch of pure Mexican vanilla and raw brown sugar for a rounded, smooth finish. Brewed with 4 grains and 2 varieties of hops for balance but unpasteurized and unfiltered, its natural citrus blossom essence shines.
- Brewery visits: Taproom opens and tours begin in early summer, but everyone's welcome to visit throughout the day and enjoy a free sample prior to that.
- Details: 200 E. Broadway Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76104; 682-841-1721, hopfusionaleworks.com, facebook.com/hopfusion/