Martin House Brewing Company
- Brew buzz: Founded in 2012 when three friends combined interests and expertise, built on Cody Martin's passion for home-brewing. Situated in the shadows of downtown, it's a perfect place to sip carefully crafted brew on the Trinity River banks. The company motto is, Made in Texas by Texans.
- Brewmaster: The brewers' philosophy is about valuing good ingredients and good people, making each beer pair perfectly with life's memorable moments. Cody Martin says," we want to be the handcrafted beer you and your friends choose when celebrating your most recent adventure or planning the next one."
- Beer sipping: Martin House is known for their wide variety of brews. There are eight year-round offerings: Salty Lady, True Love, Friday IPA, Cellarman's Reserve IPA, Bockslider, Day Break, Gateway Blonde, Imperial Texan. Martin House also has a new beer available every other week. Visit the events page on the website to see what new beers are tapping soon.
- Brewery visits: The brewery is located right on the banks of the Trinity River. Martin House has a huge backyard and is family and dog friendly. You can bring a tent or lawn chair for the back lawn and enjoy the view of downtown. As of June 2018, the brewery is open Thursday-Sunday. Get the details here.
- Details: 220 S. Sylvania St., Suite 209, Fort Worth, TX 76111; 817-222-0177