Panther Island Brewing
- Brew buzz: Panther Island grew from a friendship between buddies who liked brewing beer, playing music and pondering the future. Then they made it happen, founding a home in an old brick warehouse on the Trinity River banks between downtown and the historic Stockyards area. Co-founders Ryann McWhorter and Mike Harper turned a love for making beer and music into a real business that attracts guests who like having a really good time with suds, great food and lively entertainment.
- Brewmaster: The goal? "To make some of the best beer you've ever tasted." -Ryan McWhorter
- Beer sipping: Year-round, find Allergeez, an American Wheat Ale; Cannonball, a Scotch strong ale; Real Good, an American cream ale; and IPf'nA, an imperial Indian pale ale. Seasonals vary, but include good stuff like Jalapeno Prickly Pear Pale Ale.
- Brewery visits: Open 5-9 p.m. Friday and 2-6 p.m. Sunday for sipping, live music and food truck dining, plus the occasional TV ballgames and other fun. The occasional Saturday parties happen, as well. Generally, it's for 21 and older, with a $10 entry that includes a cool souvenir glass and three beers.
- Details: 501 N. Main St., Fort Worth, TX; 817-882-8121