Panther Island Brewing
- Brew buzz: Panther Island grew from a friendship between buddies who liked brewing beer, playing music and pondering the future. Then they made it happen, founding a home in an old brick warehouse on the Trinity River banks between downtown and the historic Stockyards area. Co-founders Ryann McWhorter and Mike Harper turned a love for making beer and music into a real business that attracts guests who like having a really good time with suds, great food and lively entertainment.
- Brewmaster: The goal? "To make some of the best beer you've ever tasted." -Ryan McWhorter
- Beer sipping: Year-round, find Allergeez, an American Wheat Ale; Cannonball, a Scotch strong ale; Real Good, an American cream ale; and IPf'nA, an imperial Indian pale ale. Seasonals vary, but include good stuff like Jalapeno Prickly Pear Pale Ale.
- Brewery visits: This a taproom is now serving beer & wine.
- Details: 501 N. Main St., Fort Worth, TX; 817-882-8121