Wild Acre Brewing
- Brew Buzz: Wild Acre was founded out of love for craft beer. Located in the heart of the City, all production, packaging, sales and delivery are performed on site. Artisan craft beers can be enjoyed in an air conditioned taproom, or expansive outdoor beer garden amongst live music and food truck fare.
- Brewmaster: Mike Kraft joined Wild Acre Brewing Company after a 20-year career in commercial brewing including experience at Two Rows, Turtle Anarchy and Lagunitas, in addition to consultative roles at a number of craft brewery start-ups.
- Beer Sipping: Year round find Soul Pleasure, a full-bodied stout; Billy Jenkins, a session bock that pays homage to Fort Worth's namesake, General William Jenkins Worth; Tarantula Hawk, an American style red IPA; Moonlight Shine, an American style wheat ale.
- Brewery Visits: Beat the Texas heat inside the 5,000 square foot taproom or the expansive outdoor beer garden. The taproom has 24 taps, three televisions and a sound system. Get your tasting fix every Saturday from 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. $15 will get you 4 tokens that you can use on either 4 tastings or 3 tastings and a commemorative pint glass.
- Details: 1734 E. El Paso Street, Suite 190, Fort Worth, TX 76102