Our volunteers provide a valuable service to the community by welcoming visitors with genuine hospitality and offering them useful information to make their trip worth every minute.
Whether answering visitor inquiries, greeting tour groups or distributing visitor guides, you will play a key part in supporting Fort Worth's world-famous status as the City of Cowboys and Culture! Your experience is sure to be worthwhile.
Benefits of the Ambassador Program
- Receive in-depth knowledge about the city by completing the Ambassador "Worth Knowing" training program
- Get familiar with the city's most visited areas, such as Sundance Square, the Cultural District and the Stockyards National Historic District
- Meet visitors from around the world and make new friends
- Receive invitations to attend area attractions and special events
- Volunteer service recognition at our annual appreciation dinner
- Obtain a written reference as needed to help when applying for jobs or other activities
- Participate in special programs in celebration of National Volunteer Week