Memorial Day Weekend is the unofficial kick off to summer. Here are 10 ways to celebrate the holiday weekend in Fort Worth.
3. Snap selfies throughout Fort Worth at the many murals adorning the city walls.
4. Take Fido out to play at one of the 60 dog-friendly restaurants or four dog parks.
5. Load up your passport on the Fort Worth Ale Trail by grabbing beer to-go from 14 breweries in the city.
8. Eat your way down West 7th Street with so many restaurants cuisines to try.
9. Enjoy a little porch sitting with a “Cowtown Cocktail" on the deck overlooking the Trinity at Woodshed Smokehouse.
10. Take a boat around Eagle Mountain Lake or grill your own Memorial Day meal at Twin Points Park.