We showed you how to discover the Cultural District on a budget, and now it's time for some Sundance Square savings tips and how to visit downtown Fort Worth on a dime. When looking for free attractions in Downtown and Sundance Square, it is almost harder to find an attraction that does charge. This family-friendly Fort Worth area has plenty of hidden gems just waiting to be discovered by you and your family. Don’t forget to stop in our Downtown Visitor Center in Sundance Square for more savings: iFortWorth, located at 508 Main St.
- Bass Hall – Free tour on Saturdays at 10:30am
- Sid Richardson Museum – Free
- Fire Station #1 – Free
- Fort Worth Water Gardens – Free
- JFK Tribute – Free
- Heritage Trails – Free
- Sundance Square is always free to visit but check out their website and sign up for “Inside the Square” newsletter for additional discounts to be delivered straight to your email.
Most people eat something small for lunch and then consider dinner to be the larger meal of the day. Why not switch it up? Lunch menus often offer the same items but at a discounted price. Then check out a Happy Hour for dinner. Next time your in downtown Fort Worth, consider these dinner Happy Hours:
- Monday-Friday 3:00 - 8:00 p.m., which includes Half-price Appetizers & Pizza /Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Wine $3.00 (Available in the bar and lounge)
- Wednesday Night-Enjoy 1/2 price bottles of wine with items off our regular menu or specials board (4:00 - 10:00)
- Happy Hour Sizzle, Swizzle, Swirl – The best of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse food and drinks for $7 Monday-Friday.
- Happy Hour Monday-Friday 4:00-7:00 and all day on Sunday.
- Happy Hour 11:00AM-7:00PM week days
- Check out their website for daily specials!
Looking for a free way to get around? Molly the Trolley runs seven days a week from 10am-10pm. Check out Molly’s routes here! Don’t forget about Fort Worth’s brand new Bike Sharing too – there are several bike stations all over downtown for easy access! Check our out Deals & Discounts for more ways to save in Downtown!