It’s a Fort Worth Museum free-for-all, and the most important word is FREE! On Saturday, September 28, ten cultural destinations will offer free admission and many of Fort Worth's cultural organizations will offer free performances in and around each destination at the seventh annual Day in the District. Rich cultural experiences for the whole family will be presented from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m, including Free transportation within the Cultural District will be provided by The Fort Worth Transportation Authority.
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art
- Botanical Research Institute of Texas
- Cattle Raisers Museum
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens
- Fort Worth Community Arts Center
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
- Kimbell Art Museum
- Log Cabin Village
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame
Bring your family out to the celebrated Cultural District and enjoy free admission to a variety of art and cultural exhibitions, family-friendly activities and live performances by some of Fort Worth’s favorite arts groups.