Alright Tech Fans, this weekend is the big game, Texas Tech vs. TCU. As a Tech alumn, I thought I would recommend a few places that you might enjoy pre or post game.
- If you’re a Chimy’s fan in Lubbock you’re in luck! There is a Chimy’s in Fort Worth too. Your favorite margaritas are not that far away!
- If you’re a Cricket’s fan in Lubbock try Flying Saucer. This great Fort Worth original can offer you a wide range of beers and a great atmosphere in downtown.
- If you’re a Mesquites fan in Lubbock try Lola’s Saloon. If unique and one of a kind is your thing. This is the place to be.
- If you’re a Blue Light fan in Lubbock try Magnolia Motor Lounge. Live music lives here! This is a great place to relax and take in some great music!
- If you’re a Roof Top fan in Lubbock try The Usual. Located on Magnolia Street in the Near Southside district, The Usual will never disappoint! Sip unique cocktails and enjoy this sophisticated atmosphere.