Fort Worth makes for one unique getaway. Especially if your girlfriends are up for an adventurous, cultural, fun and exciting weekend. We took the liberty of creating a customized Fort Worth girlfriend getaway itinerary for the very best to see and do in the City of Cowboys and Culture. Unleash your inner cowgirl in the Stockyards National Historic District, take a walk on the wild side and visit the Fort Worth Zoo or shop 'til you drop at boutique shopping districts like Camp Bowie Boulevard, Sundance Square and University Park Village. After exploring Fort Worth's park-like Cultural District (home to five world-class museums including the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame), sipping and shopping your way through West 7th, or enjoying lush hiking, biking, running and horseback riding trails along Trinity River, check out the Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa for luxe and relaxing spa treatments. Stroll through the Fort Worth Water Gardens for a mini photo shoot with your girls before heading out on the town in downtown Sundance Square.
Visit FortWorth.com/GirlfriendGetaway and enter for your chance to win Texas-sized prize package:
- Two-Night Stay at the Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel & Spa and Spa certificate
- $50 Sundance Square Gift Card
- Certificate for a pair of Justin Boots
- Texas Motor Speedway Suite Tickets for November 2, 2013 Race
- (2) Tickets to Stockyards Championship Rodeo
- West 7th Girl's Night Out: (1) $50 Fireside Pies gift card, (1) Bar Louie gift card, (2) gift bags from Toni & Guy, (2) hours of Lucky Strike bowling for (8)