1. Mokara Spa Pedicure at Omni. Being a Mom is the hardest job I know, so what Mom wouldn’t enjoy a little pampering and relaxation time.
2. Gift card to Sundance Square. It’s timeless and classic just like her. Give Mom a gift card with options. She can shop at Barse Jewelry and Pappagallo Classiques or cater to her sweet tooth at The Cupcakery and Schakolad Chocolate Factor. Sundance gift cards have endless possibilities!
3. Brunch at The Gardens Restaurant at the Botanic Gardens or Cafe Modern. Don’t forget about Fort Worth’s Cultural District. Home to The Modern Art Museum, Nation Cowgirl Museum, the Kimbell Art Museum and much more this is the perfect place to enjoy all the beauty in life.
4. Flowers from Flowers on the Square. Take time to smell the roses or at least send some! Flowers on the Square has been featured in Architectural Digest, Elle Décor and many more! Send Mom some flowers as unique as she is.
5. Wine tasting at Times Ten Cellars. Head to West 7th to enjoy a wine tasting. At the end of the wine tasting treat Mom to a bottle of wine or two that way she will be able to enjoy Mother’s day more than just one day!