6 Fort Worth stores were awarded top honors this month as ShopAcrossTexas.com released its annual Best Stores in Town list. The complete list will be released to the public throughout the coming weeks via ShopAcrossTexas.com. Proving Fort Worth Shopping destination; the Fort Worth stores that made the list are dh Collection, Dirty Laundry, A. Hooper & Co., Dean-Kingston, byrd & bleecker and Luskey’s.
• dh Collection: If you're into luxurious, contemporary home furnishings, dh Collection is your Fort Worth headquarters. This quaint house is loaded with modern art and home décor, like Lucite ghost chairs and re-worked Warhols. Fair warning: dh Collection is the kind of store that makes you want to re-do your entire space!
• Dirty Laundry: Located just off of the TCU campus, Dirty Laundry is the perfect shop for girls wanting to update their look with the latest in feminine designs that won't break the bank. Look for dresses by Pearl Southern Couture and Cooper by Courtney.
• A. Hooper & Co.: When in Fort Worth, the SAT team always stops in at A. Hooper & Co. The chic spot prides itself on bringing you modern, fashion-forward clothing and accessories that you won't see on everyone else. Lines carried at this Fort Worth hotspot include Madison Marcus, Genetic Denim, Joie and Graham & Spencer.
• Dean-Kingston: This edgy store features contemporary looks for both men and women. Find brands like Cecilia De Bucourt, Cynthia Steffe, William Rast and Pour la Victoire.
• byrd & bleecker: When you walk into byrd & bleecker, you'll feel as if you may have walked in off of Bleecker Street in New York's SoHo neighborhood. This urban shop features unique, clean design in its contemporary home accents and clever lines of greeting cards and invitations.
• Luskey’s: Luskey's is the western outfitter responsible for making all of the UT Cowboys' custom cowboy boots (those are the lucky UT boys who man the cannon during home games). If you can dream 'em up, Luskey's can create your ultimate pair of custom cowboy boots, and they even specialize in hand-tooling, which is a technique that is very hard to find nowadays.
The list was determined through a six-week survey conducted on ShopAcrossTexas.com, in which readers voted for their favorite retail across the Lone Star state. The stores that made the list are giving shoppers one more reason to love them by providing Best Store discounts via printable coupons on ShopAcrossTexas.com! So before you head to one of the 2011 Best Stores in Town, check out the Discounts section on ShopAcrossTexas.com!
ShopAcrossTexas.com is the ultimate shopping resource for 60 cities across the Lone Star state. More than 600,000 people visit ShopAcrossTexas.com each year to check out the Best Stores in Town, Cool Finds from stores around the state and our Hither and Yonder blog, which offers tips on where to shop when you travel and what to do when you’re here. We serve up the latest shopping news each day, so check us out before you hop in the car on your next Texas trip!
The Best Stores in Town project is designed to promote the best-of-the-best retail in more than 40 Texas cities. If you’ve got a few hours to kill, The Best Stores in Town tells you exactly where you should go for the best shopping experience the city has to offer. Many of the 2011 Best Stores in Town are independent retailers that are unique to each city, so you’ll know you’re getting an authentic experience when you shop there.
Six Fort Worth Stores Awarded Top Honors
Posted On September, 7 2010