CAF AirPower History Tour/CAF B29-B24 Squadron
- Presented By: AirPower History Tour/CAF B29-B24 Squadron
- Dates: 5/15/2021, 5/16/2021
- Location: Vintage Flying Museum
- Address: 505 NW 38TH Street Hangar 33 South, Fort Worth, TX 76106-4386
- Phone: (817) 624-1935
- Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: $10 Adults/$8 Seniors Teens Military/$5 Children 6-12/Under 6 Free
Come and watch the Warbirds FLY! The Vintage Flying Museum will be hosting the CAF AirPower History Tour May 15, 16. The B-29 Fifi, B-24 Diamond Lil, P-51Gunfighter, T-6 Texan, PT-13 Stearman, T-34 Mentor and the L-26B used as Eisenhower's Air Force One plan to be flying that day.
Take a flight over Fort Worth in one of these aircraft or just come and watch. We will be again setting up the world's most awesome photo pit next to the ramp.
Purchase rides at https://www.airpowersquadron.org/ft-worth. Rider's admission to event is complimentary with proof of purchase. General admission tickets and pit passes available at the event.
The museum is located at 505 NW 38th Street, on the east side of Meacham Airport in north Fort Worth, just off of Main Street. Ride Day runs from 9AM to 5PM both days.