Experience a day in the Fort Worth Cultural District with free admission to 10 destinations, free performances and family-friendly activities. Visitors can park their cars and enjoy events and venues all day in the pedestrian friendly district, with a free bus circulator.
IN THE CULTURAL DISTRICT:
• Amon Carter Museum of American Art, 3501 Camp Bowie Blvd
• Cattle Raisers Museum, 1600 Gendy St.
• Fort Worth Community Arts Center, 1300 Gendy St.
• Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, 1600 Gendy St. (Omni Theater, Noble Planetarium, and special exhibitions are an additional fee.)
• Kimbell Art Museum, 3333 Camp Bowie Blvd.
• Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, 3200 Darnell St.
• National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, 1720 Gendy St.
• Van Zandt Cottage, 2900 Crestline Rd.
BONUS STOPS OUTSIDE THE DISTRICT:
• Sid Richardson Museum, 309 Main St.
• Art Galleries at TCU