- Presented By: Fort Worth Botanic Garden
- Dates: November 18, 2022 - January 8, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Fort Worth Botanic Garden
- Address: 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Phone: (817) 463-4160
- Time: 5:45 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: $28 for Adults, $18 for Children (ages 3-12), and free for infants (ages 0-2)
Following sold-out runs in the world’s largest cities including London, Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York, the internationally acclaimed Lightscape is coming to Fort Worth for the 2022 holiday season. Taking place within the 120-acre Fort Worth Botanic Garden and set along a beautifully illuminated walking trail custom-designed for Fort Worth, Lightscape will feature spectacular artistic installations that come to life after dark with color, imagination, and sound.
Starting November 18 and running through January 8 on select nights, Lightscape ticketholders will walk a one-mile-long path with suspended strands and tunnels of light, a fire garden, undulating wave of bluebonnets, singing trees, treetop sculptures, and artistic installations, while toasting marshmallows over a fire and drinking hot chocolate and other seasonal drinks at stations along the trail.
Tickets are required for admittance, with entry times available every 15 minutes from 5:45 p.m. to 9 p.m. nightly. The average tour time from start to finish is 1.5 hours, although there is no time limit. Tickets go on sale today at https://fwbg.org/lightscape at the following price levels:
• Adults: $28*
• Children (ages 3-12): $18*
• Infants (0-2 years old): free
• Groups of 20 or more: 10% off
*FWBG members receive $5 off of each ticket