National Cowgirl Museum Re-Opening
- Presented By: National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame
- Dates: June 24, 2020 - July 8, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame
- Address: 1720 Gendy Street, Fort Worth, TX 76107-4064
- Phone: (817) 336-4475
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
The National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame is pleased to announce that after over three months of closure due to COVID-19, the Museum, the Alice Walton Cowgirl Park, and The Shop at The Cowgirl is reopening Wednesday, June 24. The exhibition Laura Wilson: Looking West will remain open in the Anne W. Marion Gallery until August.
The Museum has developed precautions for the safety and comfort of visitors and staff:
- Online ticketing or contact-free kiosk to purchase tickets onsite
- PPE approved protective and cleaning materials
- Routine schedule for cleaning the building
- Protective sneeze guard at the front desk
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the building
- Reminders posted to social distance, wash hands, wear a mask, etc.
- Some interactive exhibits will remain closed
- OnCell contact-free guided tours COMING SOON!
- The Shop at The Cowgirl will be open with safety precautions
- First responders (medical, police, fire): Free with paid admission