8th Annual Meeting
February 5, 2021
HEALTH & SAFETY
The event has been reimagined and redesigned for the health and safety of our guests, including the following measures:
- Guest temperatures will be taken by an usher on entry of the Omni Hotel. Guests with a temperature will not be allowed entry.
- Masks required at all times and enforced unless seated and dining
- Breakfasts will be served in a sealed container that can be enjoyed at the event or taken with you
- Attendance limited to 50% of the ballroom, less than allowed by state guidelines
- No congregating in the ballroom foyer
- Tables limited to six people
- For additional distancing, tables for two are available around the perimeter of the room
- Hand sanitizer will be available at your seat and throughout the event venue
- Lapel buttons will be available to indicate guest comfort level:
- Red: No contact
- Yellow: Elbows only
- Green: High fives and handshakes
- Materials such as menu, program and our annual report will be shared contactless through a QR code at each seat
- If you have been in contact with someone waiting on results and/or are currently in quarantine- please stay home and attend through our virtual room.
- Omni Hotels limits elevators to four people at a time. Those using the escalator should leave two steps between guests.
- Valet attendants will wear masks and gloves and utilize new gloves with each vehicle.
- Valet attendants will disinfect vehicle door, keys, steering wheel, and gear shift upon returning the vehicle to the owner.
- Read about the Omni Hotel’s Safe & Clean program here.