Fort Worth Film Commission Film Festival Grant
The Fort Worth Film Commission Film Festival Grant is designed to support local filmmakers and promote Tarrant County projects at festivals around the country and beyond.
Each year, the festival grant will be awarded to five local filmmakers to help cover festival submission fees and travel expenses up to $1,000 each.
Requirements for the Fort Worth Film Commission Festival Grant:
- Applications must be submitted at least one month prior to the festival start date
- Film must be accepted into a festival in order to qualify
- Festival must fall between Jan 5, 2020 and September 30, 2020
- Screenings in DFW festivals are not eligible
- 50% of the filming locations must be within Tarrant County
- At least one above-the-line crew member must be based in Tarrant County
- Applicants must submit a screener link and copy of the script with the application
- If selected, recipient will grant Fort Worth Film Commission the right to use content (including stills, behind the scenes photos and trailer) for social media and promotional purposes
- Submission must be made by the project’s writer, producer or director.
- The applicant who submits the application will be the individual who receives the reimbursement
- Movies with X-rated content or extreme violence will not be eligible
- Must be 21+ years old to apply
If you’re interested in applying, please submit the following via email:
Please send all information outlined below to email@example.com with the subject line:
Festival Grant Application: (Please Include Your Project Name)
City of Residence:
Link to Film Festival:
Screening Date and Time:
Please attach a copy of the script.
Link to screener:
Link to trailer and/or any approved behind the scenes photos that can be used for promotional use.
*All information submitted will remain confidential and will not be shared outside of the Fort Worth Film Commission office.