Fort Worth Film Commission Scout Trip Contest
Hey filmmakers! Searching locations for your next film, TV, or commercial project? Check out Fort Worth! Enter our Instagram giveaway to win a scout trip for you and a friend to tour the City of Cowboys and Culture. Visit our account @filmfortworth and tag who you would bring to scope out Fort Worth locations. The winner will receive a two-night stay at a downtown Fort Worth hotel, $100 gas card, $200 meal card and a Film Fort Worth swag bag. Please see official rules below. Good luck!
Fort Worth Film Commission Scout Trip Contest
1. CONTEST: The Contest begins 8/22/17 and ends 8/24/17 at 11:59PM ("Contest Period"). Tag friends in the Instagram post published on 8/22/17 to enter to win a Fort Worth location scout trip including a 2-night stay in a downtown hotel, $200 meal card, $100 gas card and Film Fort Worth Swag Bag. Random drawing to be held Friday, August 25, 2017. Winner will be notified via Instagram direct message on that day.
2. REQUIREMENTS: No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or to win. The Contest is subject to applicable U.S. federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION: An entry will consist of an Instagram user commenting on the designated Instagram post and tagging another Instagram user. In order to qualify, the entrant must also follow the @filmfortworth Instagram page. Each comment with a unique account tagged on the specified Instagram post will count as an entry. After a winner is chosen, they will be notified via direct message. A winner will be required to provide the following information in order to collect the “grand prize” : first and last name, e-mail address, a copy of a state issued I.D. and zip code of residence. Any violation of these Official Rules will be disqualified. The Fort Worth Film Commission may use this personal information to notify you about new promotions or other newsworthy information. If the Fort Worth Film Commission does use your information to notify you of promotions or other newsworthy information, it will provide you with an email address by which you may inform us that you do not wish to receive such materials in the future.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States of America who are 21 years of age or older. Employees of the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau and its affiliated companies (including parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries) and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest or win prizes. The term, "immediate family members," includes spouses, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and persons with whom the employee is domiciled.
Grand Prize: The Fort Worth Film Commission will give away one (1) grand prize. Winner will be randomly drawn on August 24, 2017 by 11:59PM. These offers are not redeemable for cash and must be redeemed for the year 2017, or unless otherwise noted in expiration. Winner must sign and return Fort Worth Film Commission Winner Release form in order to claim prizing. The Fort Worth Film Commission also reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the giveaways at any time. All other expenses relating to the Grand Prize package not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash equivalent is available. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as provided herein.
One (1) Random Grand Prize Winner will receive:
Grand Prize Approx ERV: $550
- A two (2)-night stay at a downtown Fort Worth hotel
- $100 Gas Card
- $200 Meal Card
- Fort Worth Swag Bag
6. ODDS: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of people who enter the Contest. The winner will be selected in a random drawing.
7. NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified of the prize via Instagram direct message on Friday, August 25, 2017. If the potential winner (s) cannot be contacted, does not respond within three (3) business days, or the Fort Worth Film Commission’s notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits all rights to the prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. Prizes can be picked up at the Fort Worth Film Commission office located at 111 West Fourth Street Suite 200 Fort Worth, TX 76102.
8. WINNER ACCEPTANCE: The winner may waive his or her right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. As a condition of receiving a prize, the winner acknowledges that failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, at the sole discretion of the Fort Worth Film Commission, result in winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the winner's consent to the publication of his or her name and image (if a picture has been provided by the winner) in online promotional announcements and other promotional material and to the inclusion of his or her name and image in any other related publications or web sites for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or additional compensation.
9. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these Official Rules. The Fort Worth Film Commission reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Contest.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, contestant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by the claimant, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but expressly excluding claimant's attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the contestant and the Fort Worth Film Commission in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions of any other jurisdiction that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other Contest materials. The headings are for convenience only. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest, you release the Fort Worth Film Commission its vendors or promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies (including parents, affiliates and subsidiaries), directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
13. CONTACT: The Contest is sponsored by the Fort Worth Film Commission, a branch of the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau, 111 W. 4th Street, Suite 200, Fort Worth, TX 76102, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of Contest shall be in its sole discretion, final, and binding in all respects. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please e-mail: email@example.com .