The Fort Worth Film Commission and Lone Star Film Society are excited to announce the first-ever My Fort Worth Film Competition. Love Fort Worth? Showcase the city in an original 2-minute film, music video, documentary or animated short for your chance to be showcased at the Lone Star Film Festival this November and much more! Select entries will be showcased on the Fort Worth Film Commission website.
- Entries must be exactly 2:00 (two-minutes) in length
- All locations featured must be within Fort Worth city limits
- All entries must be uploaded to https://filmfreeway.com/festival/LoneStarFilmFestival
- Select "My Fort Worth Short Film Competition" from the Categories menu bar
- Deadline to enter is August 31, 2016
- All entries must adhere to the My Fort Worth Film rules and guidelines
- FREE to enter!
Five (5) finalists will receive two all-access passes to the Lone Star Film Festival (good November 10-13, 2016) and have their entry screened during the festival.
One (1) winner among the five (5) finalists will receive a $500 AMEX Card, a two-night stay at a downtown Fort Worth hotel during Lone Star Film Festival (in addition to having their entry screened during Lonestar Film Festival and two all-access passes).
Need ideas for locations or permitting assistance? Check out our location gallery and permit information page. Questions? Email email@example.com.