You’re free to roam on your Fort Worth road trip! You’ll find a great weekend getaway filled with free and affordable attractions:
- Downtown: Sundance Square, Water Gardens, dozens of patio restaurants
- Stockyards: Fort Worth Herd, Mule Alley, historic streets
- Cultural District: Five museums and incredible architecture surrounded by parkland
Tips for Visitors
- Wash hands regularly
- Use hand sanitizer
- Practice social distancing
- Make restaurant reservations -- space may be limited
- Give a friendly Texas wave instead of a handshake
- Check attraction websites for new business hours and ticketing
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow, not hands.
- If you have a temperature, stay home and visit us virtually
- Wear a mask in public when possible
- Respect others. We’re glad you’re here!