The following is a list of Certified DFW Tour Guides.
Certified Tour Guides
- Claudette Brott AHP, CTG
- Helen Fratena, AHP, CTG
- Juanita Gonzalez, AHP, CTG
- Danielle Michalski, AHP, CTG
- Candy Thompson, AHP, CTG
- Terry Timberlake, AHP, CTG
Stockyards Walking Tours
- Guided Tours are offered Tuesday - Saturday: 10am, 12pm, 2 pm - Sunday: 12pm and 2 pm
- Historical walking group rours are available with personal tour guide.
- Tour times are subject to change, Reservations required for groups
- “Step-On” Tours are also offered: A guide will board your vehicle and deliver a running historic commentary as you view the Stockyards National Historic District from the comfort of your bus.
- Many groups also enjoy combining the walking tours with the Cattlepen Maze, Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame or the Fort Worth Herd educational program.
To schedule a program, contact Stockyards Station Tour Coordinator: Tel. (817) 625-9715 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Fort Worth to your program. The following Consolidators and Receptive Operators featured a variety of hotels in their programs.
Contact us for free assistance.
Local Receptive Operators
Fun Factory Events
All In One Tour Services
Destinations By JMC - Juanita Gonzales
- 5th largest city in Texas
- 12th largest U.S. city
- Part of the No. 1 travel destination in Texas
- City of Cowboys and Culture
- Minutes from AT&T Stadium, Globe Life Ballpark and Texas Motor Speedway