Book A Hotel
- Panther Island Ice, outdoor skating with views of downtown, Nov. 16 - Jan. 14
- Sundance Square Plaza tree lighting ceremony is Nov. 17. Sundance Square Plaza is transformed into a winter wonderland and the 56ft. spruce will be available to see everyday until Jan 2. You can visit Santa until Dec 23 benefiting Sister Cities. The new QLess allows you to skip standing in line.
- GM Financial Parade of Lights in Downtown Fort Worth, Nov. 18
- Texas Motor Speedway’s Gift of Lights, largest drive-through lights in Texas, Nov. 29-Dec. 30
- The Modern Lights will be at the Fort Worth Modern Art Museum Nov. 23 - Feb. 3
- “Santaland Diaries” at Casa Manana, Dec. 6 - Dec. 22
- Crockett Row's Starlight Symphony, Nov. 30 - Dec. 31
- For western heritage activities that the entire family can enjoy, Christmas in the Stockyards will be Dec. 1
- Texas Ballet Theater “The Nutcracker,” Bass Hall, Dec 7-24
- Holiday performances at Bass Hall, including A Charlie Brown Christmas-Live on Stage, A Clint Black Christmas with Lisa Hartman Black, Michael Martin Murphey's "Cowboy Christmas" and Robert Earl Keen’s Cosmic Cowboy Christmas.
- Shopping across the city, from Sundance Square and Stockyards to West 7th, Camp Bowie, Tanger Outlets, WestBend, The Shops at Clearfork and Near Southside
- Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl, Dec. 22
- Shop Fort Worth swag at Main Street Visitor Center in Sundance Square
- Stay active with YMCA Turkey Trot (Nov. 22) and the Jingle Bell Run (Dec. 1)