- 121 E. Exchange Avenue
- Fort Worth, TX 76164-8211
- Region: Stockyards
- 817-625-1025 Ext. 317
The world’s first indoor rodeo and the only year-round rodeo held every Friday and Saturday at 8:00 pm in the historic Fort Worth Cowtown Coliseum. The Stockyards Championship Rodeo maintains a strong commitment to visitors looking for an authentic Western Cowboy Experience. The show features bull riding, tie down roping, team roping, barrel racing, bronc riding and break away roping. Plus, calf and mutton scrambles with prizes for the kids!
Join us every Saturday at 2:30 or 4:30pm for a historical reenactment of the original Pawnee Bill’s Wild West Show. The show features trick roping, trick shooting, trick riding, bullwhips, pistols and even a singing cowboy! Stay and take photos with your favorite western characters.
- Parking Available:
- Charge for Parking:
- Bike Parking:
- Bus/Motorcoach Parking:
- Parking Comments: For General Parking, lots are located throughout the Stockyards. For Special Parking, please contact Quick Park at (817) 626-6736 or http://www.quickparktexas.com/
Food Service Information
- Food Service Available:
- Reservations Recommended:
- Miles from Airport: 28
- Miles from Convention Center: 4
- Miles from Downtown: 2.5
- Miles from Will Rogers Memorial Center: 4
- Comments: Located in the heart of the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards
- Description The Cowtown Coliseum located in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards has a rich history steeped in Rodeo and the West. The Cowtown Coliseum offers all the modern amenities, yet retains the feel of a historic site. Cowtown Coliseum, the first ever indoor arena for rodeos in the United States, is available for events of all kinds. The venue was built in 1908 and was refurbished in 1986.