Livestock Exchange Building

  • 131 E Exchange Avenue
  • Fort Worth, TX 76164-8213
  • Region: Stockyards
  • (817) 626-2334
Overview
Yelp

Located in the Fort Worth Stockyards, this adobe-style building was constructed in 1902 as a center for cattle traders. It was the central location for all activity in the Stockyards and often referred to as "The Wall Street of the West.” Today, the building houses professional services and the North Fort Worth Historical Society Museum, which features artifacts from the beginning of the development of the Stockyards.