- 2704 W Freeway
- Fort Worth, TX 76107-7111
- Region: Cultural District
- (817) 877-5546
This fun, popular regional chain draws large crowds as much for its tasty margaritas as for generous servings of standard (nachos, fajitas) and specialty (butterfly shrimp diablo, honey-glazed quail) Tex-Mex dishes.
- Miles from Convention Center: 3
- Miles from Will Rogers Memorial Center: 2
Delivery & Catering
- Catering Service:
- Catering Comments: No matter what the occasion, you can bet it will taste better with Pappas. Our extraordinary service coupled with special features, like on-site grilling and menus prepared by our chefs, are the perfect recipe for a truly memorable event whether it's a cocktail reception, wedding, lunch, dinner, or corporate event.
- Family Friendly:
- Handicap Accessible:
- Happy Hour:
Happy Hour Days:
- Monday - Friday
- Happy Hour Times: 3:00pm - 6:30pm
- Happy Hour Comments: Check out the Happy Hour Menu: https://files.pappasitos.com/images/dyn/menus/menu_569.pdf
- Kids Menu:
- Outdoor/Patio Seating:
- WiFi Access:
- Hours of Operation: Sun-Thurs: 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat: 11am-11pm
- Reservations Accepted:
- Description Tex-Mex Menu including nachos, quesadillas, enchiladas, tacos and tamales along with some great delicious signature dishes like beef and chicken fajitas, tender pork ribs, mesquite-grilled quail and shrimp diablo.