< Back To Previous

The Woman's Club of Fort Worth

  • 1316 Pennsylvania Avenue
  • Fort Worth, TX 76104
  • Region: South
  • Phone: (817) 335-3525

The Woman's Club of Fort Worth was founded in 1923 when eleven study clubs organized for the following purpose: To support and promote the study of literature, history, science, painting, music, and other fine arts; To support and actively participate in civic projects and charities; Maintain and support an educational environment relating to the improvement and development of its members through its library, lectures, discussions, meetings, and civic contacts; Maintain and preserve the historical buildings and properties belonging to the club.