W.E. Scott Theatre

  • 3505 West Lancaster Avenue
  • Fort Worth, TX 76107-2503
  • (817) 738-1938
  • Region: Cultural District

Made possible by William Edrington Scott, a member of one of Tarrant County's founding families, Scott Theatre opened in 1966. When Mr. Scott died in 1961, he left $3,000,000 in trust as the Scott Foundation to be used to help develop Fort Worth's Cultural District. Through the years, the Scott Theatre has been host to a multitude of events, companies and celebrities.

Recurring daily

A play-pageant of the Nativity, presented as a Christmas gift to the community by The Dorothy Shaw Bell Choir through a grant from The Walsh Foundation. Featuring music by The Dorothy Shaw Bell Choir... More