CONTEST RULES - LOCKHEED MARTIN ARMED FORCES BOWL TICKETS
Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl Sweepstakes
December 29, 2014 – December 31, 2014
CONTEST: The Contest begins 12/29/14 at 1:00 PM and ends 12/31/14 at 4:00PM ("Contest Period") or while supplies last. During the Contest Period, go to the iFort Worth Downtown Fort Worth Visitor Center to take a photo or video saying why you love Fort Worth (Photo must include why you love Fort Worth in a caption). Upload and share via Instagram with the tag@VisitFortWorth and the hashtag, #SeeFortWorth to win a pair of tickets. Tickets will be given on site to those that complete the upload.
3. REQUIREMENTS: No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or to win. Entrants must have a valid Instagram account to participate. The Contest is subject to applicable U.S. federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Information required on the entry consists of your Instagram handle. You must have a valid Instagram account to participate in the Contest. Entry Limitations: each participant is allowed only one (1) entry per account.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau and its affiliated companies (including parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries) and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest or win prizes. The term, "immediate family members," includes spouses, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and persons with whom the employee is domiciled.
Grand Prize: The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau will give away (2) tickets to the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl on January 2, 2015 at Amon G. Carter Stadium. This offer is not redeemable for cash and must be redeemed for the year 2015, or unless otherwise noted in expiration. The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau also reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the giveaways at any time. All other expenses relating to the Grand Prize and First Prize packages not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash equivalent is available. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as provided herein.
Grand Prize Approx ERV: $140
7. ODDS: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of people who enter the Contest. The winners will be selected in a random drawing.
8. NOTIFICATION: The winners will be notified in person at the Downtown Visitor Information Center.
9. WINNER ACCEPTANCE: The winners may waive his or her right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. As a condition of receiving a prize, the winner acknowledges that failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, at the sole discretion of the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau, result in winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the winner's consent to the publication of his or her name and image (if a picture has been provided by the winner) in online promotional announcements and other promotional material and to the inclusion of his or her name and image in any other related publications or web sites for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or additional compensation.
10. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these Official Rules. The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Contest.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, contestant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by the claimant, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but expressly excluding claimant's attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
12. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the contestant and the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions of any other jurisdiction that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other Contest materials. The headings are for convenience only. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
13. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest, you release the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau its vendors or promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies (including parents, affiliates and subsidiaries), directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
14. CONTACT: The Contest is sponsored by the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau, 111 W. 4thStreet, Suite 200, Fort Worth, TX 76102, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of Contest shall be in its sole discretion, final, and binding in all respects. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please e-mail: Contact@fortworth.com.