Hang out with Visit Fort Worth Nov 15-16 at the Texas Tech vs. TCU game weekend in Lubbock!
Enjoy a free concert from Grady Spencer & the Work, Rodney Parker and Charlie Shafter. Sample a taste of Fort Worth including Mrs. Renfro’s Salsa, Firestone & Robertson Distilling Whiskey and Bourbon, the new Best Maid Pickle Beer brewed by Martin House Brewing and more!
Don’t miss your chance to win a getaway full of shopping, live music and more. Enter now!
Friday, Nov 15
Visit Fort Worth – Texas Tech Alumni Event
Live music from Rodney Parker + Charlie Shafter, whiskey tastings, giveaways and more.
Event is free and open to the public.
Saturday, Nov 16
Visit Fort Worth at Raider Alley
Free concert from Grady Spencer & the Work, giveaways and more!
Fort Worth Weekend Getaway Prize Package Includes:
- 2-Night Stay at Omni Fort Worth Hotel
- $500 Clearfork Shopping Gift Card
- $200 Gas Card
- Billy Bob’s Texas VIP Package including dinner for two, two concert tickets and photo bull souvenir photo.
- $100 gift card to Reata Restaurant, Reata cookbook and mini pro-pack of Micallef cigars
- $50 gift card to The Post at River East
- Lunch and Drinks at Funky Picnic Brewery & Café
- Lunch for two Heim BBQ
- Firestone & Robertson Distilling Tour & Tasting for Two
- Two tickets to Stockyards Championship Rodeo
- Two tickets to National Cowgirl Museum & Hall of Fame
- Two tickets to Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- 2 Tickets to the Fort Worth Zoo
- One autographed Pat Green record
- One autographed Grady Spencer & the Work CD
- Two Fort Worth T-shirts and two pair of Fort Worth sunglasses
Must be 21+ to enter, click here for rules.
There's nothing like enjoying your favorite pan dulce with a cup of coffee to start your Saturday morning...
Katrina and Travis Carpenter are a dynamic duo, excited to grow their business here in Fort Worth and...
Tareka Lofton is a creative force. Her cakes gained national attention during the pandemic when she had the...
Black Coffee is not just an award-winning coffee shop in East Fort Worth. Okay, yes, it is a place for people...
Now that the temps are (finally) lower, we’re looking forward to comfort foods to keep us going during...