DESTINATION EDUCATION TERMS
- Complimentary round-trip flight to Fort Worth, accommodations, ground transportation, meals and destination tours are provided for one qualified planner per organization. Any exceptions must be approved by the FWCVB.
- Invitation is exclusive to the meeting planner.
- To qualify to attend, applicants must have a potential meeting for Fort Worth with a minimum of 100 rooms on peak.
- Space is limited. After space is filled, names will be placed on a waiting list.
- Programs start with a welcome reception at 4:00pm and end with a farewell breakfast. This schedule is subject to change.
- Additional room nights will need to be approved by host hotel – based on availability.
- Once you have been ticketed, any changes to the itinerary will be your financial responsibility.
- All attendees must be qualified by FWCVB staff prior to ticketing. A confirmation notification will be sent to you.
Fam Tour Photos
Browse our Media Gallery...
Places to Stay
Fort Worth offers a variety of accommodations for every group's style, taste and budget.