Health and Safety
Fort Worth is proud to partner with the City of Arlington and the Texas Rangers to host the 2020 National Finals Rodeo, Cowboy Christmas and other events.
Follow state and community guidelines to safeguard your health and safety, including simple steps you can take to protect yourself and those around you. The Open Texas website offer clear guidelines for businesses and events.
Social distancing will be enforced and capacity of event venues businesses will be monitored.
Hundreds of hand-sanitizing stations have been set up at event venues.
Masks must be worn at all events, indoor and outdoor.
Need a mask? The City of Fort Worth is distributing 500,000 masks to restaurants, event venues and other locations. You can pick up one for free during the National Finals Rodeo (Dec 3-12) at the following locations in Fort Worth:
- Fort Worth Convention Center and Will Rogers Memorial Center
- Visitor Center at 508 Main Street near Sundance Square Plaza will have masks during open hours, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily.
- Directly from our Hospitality teams in the downtown area:
- At the following hotels: Omni, Sheraton, Hilton, and Worthington Renaissance)
- From hospitality teams wearing red jackets on Main Street downtown (4-8 p.m. daily) and along Exchange Avenue in the Stockyards (8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily).
- Hospitality teams will also have hand sanitizer and area info to assist you during your stay.
Restaurants may operate at 75% capacity with social distancing. Bars may operate at 50%. You must wear a mask except when seated for dining or drinking.
Rodeos and equestrian events may take place at a maximum 50% occupancy of the event venue.
- Ultimate Texas Getaway
- Fort Worth Road Trip!
- My Family's Holiday in Fort Worth
- Travel Partner Deals
- Convention Center Staff
- Amenities and Specifications
- Floor Plan and 3D Tour
- Submit Inquiry
- Downtown Walking Map
- Exclusive Service Providers
- Sustainability Efforts
- Submit Inquiry
- Campus Map and 3D Tour
- Room Diagrams for Event Planners
- Equestrian and Livestock Facilities
- Equestrian Center Information
- Venue Overview Brochure
- Annual Events
- In the News
- Will Rogers Staff
- Renovation Updates
- African American Heritage
- Hispanic Heritage
- Cultures Around the World
- Black Owned Businesses
- Native American History
- Thank You
- Haz tu compromiso
- Things to Do
- Whiskey, Wine and Unwind: Fort Worth, Tyler and Fredericksburg
- Willie, Waylon and Buddy: Fort Worth, Fredericksburg and Lubbock
- Buzz Thru Texas Brews Tour
- Magnolia to Magnolia: Fort Worth to Waco
- Peach Crawl: Fort Worth to Fredericksburg
- Three Magnolias Getaway: Fort Worth, Waco and Fredericksburg
Find out more about our Mask Requirements here.
The Fort Worth Convention Center and the City of Fort Worth are committed to providing exceptional experiences...
Take a look at the businesses that have committed to re-open responsibly in Fort Worth.