Free Rides for NFR Guests
Save this picture to your phone and show the driver on your route.
Click on the image to view full size.
STOCKYARDS - DOWNTOWN:
DOWNTOWN - WILL ROGERS & MUSEUMS:
View more information on the GoPass App:
View more information on the Trinity Metro website.
Connecting Fort Worth’s visitor districts for NFR.
- Ultimate Texas Getaway
- Fort Worth Road Trip!
- My Family's Holiday in Fort Worth
- Travel Partner Deals
- Convention Center Staff
- Amenities and Specifications
- Floor Plan and 3D Tour
- Submit Inquiry
- Downtown Walking Map
- Exclusive Service Providers
- Sustainability Efforts
- Submit Inquiry
- Campus Map and 3D Tour
- Room Diagrams for Event Planners
- Equestrian and Livestock Facilities
- Equestrian Center Information
- Venue Overview Brochure
- Annual Events
- In the News
- Will Rogers Staff
- Renovation Updates
- African American Heritage
- Hispanic Heritage
- Cultures Around the World
- Black Owned Businesses
- Native American History
- Thank You
- Haz tu compromiso
- Things to Do
- Whiskey, Wine and Unwind: Fort Worth, Tyler and Fredericksburg
- Willie, Waylon and Buddy: Fort Worth, Fredericksburg and Lubbock
- Buzz Thru Texas Brews Tour
- Magnolia to Magnolia: Fort Worth to Waco
- Peach Crawl: Fort Worth to Fredericksburg
- Three Magnolias Getaway: Fort Worth, Waco and Fredericksburg
Ready to hoof it? Walking is a wonderful way to experience the major entertainment districts in addition to the Trinity Trails that connect several of our major districts.
Download the Uber or Lyft apps on your smart phone to pick up a ride in minutes. These apps will match you with a local driver who will take you to your destination, and you can simply pay with your phone at the end of your trip.
Fort Worth Bike Sharing
Bike sharing is an inexpensive, healthy and environmentally friendly way to get around Fort Worth. Simply pick up a bike at any bike sharing station and ride it to any other station. You’ll find more than 40 docking stations throughout the city, including downtown, the Near Southside and the Cultural District.