Downtown Fort Worth is not only a great place to dine or see a show – it’s also a wonderful place to shop. The highlight is Sundance Square, a dazzling, 35-block shopping and entertainment district. Stroll from shop-to-shop along red-brick streets and discover unique boutiques and nationally known stores. There’s even free valet parking with validation from participating merchants.
- Indulge your passion for fashion at LOFT, Coyote Urban Boutique, White House Black Market and Pappagallo Classiques.
- Find fun gifts, specialty items and generally quirky stuff at Earth Bones and Retro Cowboy
- Score some sports apparel and memorabilia at the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop and the Texas Rangers Team Shop
- If you can’t make it to the actual museum, pop into the Kimbell Art Museum Shop in the Omni Fort Worth Hotel
- Head for Peter Bros. Hats, which has been creating custom, high-quality hats since 1911
Find out more at sundancesquare.com.
- Native American History
- Bring Meetings Home
- Partner Portal
- Marketing Opportunities
- Board of Directors
- Advisory Board
- Will Rogers Staff
- Floor Plan and 3D Tour
- Meeting Facilities
- Equestrian and Livestock Facilities
- Ambassador Program
- Annual Events
- Submit Inquiry
- Camp Bowie
- Downtown/Sundance Square
- West 7th
- Western Shopping
- Made in Fort Worth
Discover all of the fun Fort Worth things to do for kids and families including the zoo, Six Flags, museums,...
Places to Stay
Fort Worth offers a variety of accommodations for every group's style, taste and budget.
Fort Worth celebrates arts and culture throughout the year with events like MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival,...