You’ll find many excellent shopping opportunities on and around University Drive, from open-air shopping centers to locally owned shops.
- University Park Village, a popular, upscale shopping center, features stores like the Apple Store, J. Crew, Anthropologie, Banana Republic, Pottery Barn and Williams-Sonoma
- Across the highway, explore the Montgomery Street Antique Mall, a huge space filled with independent dealers of vintage and antique goods
- Located on Berry a short distance from TCU, the family-owned Kubes Jewelers offers designer jewelry, exquisite watches and fine diamonds
- The TCU Official Bookstore is the go-to place for TCU Horned Frog apparel, gifts and accessories
- Native American History
- Bring Meetings Home
- Partner Portal
- Marketing Opportunities
- Board of Directors
- Advisory Board
- Will Rogers Staff
- Floor Plan and 3D Tour
- Meeting Facilities
- Equestrian and Livestock Facilities
- Ambassador Program
- Annual Events
- Submit Inquiry
- Camp Bowie
- Downtown/Sundance Square
- West 7th
- Western Shopping
- Made in Fort Worth
Discover all of the fun Fort Worth things to do for kids and families including the zoo, Six Flags, museums,...
Places to Stay
Fort Worth offers a variety of accommodations for every group's style, taste and budget.
Fort Worth celebrates arts and culture throughout the year with events like MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival,...