Sustainably designed for community connection, Waterside offers a one-of-a-kind shopping and dining experience in Fort Worth. Whether you're playing a round of bocce ball in The Grove or dining on the patio of Taco Diner or Piattello Italian Kitchen, there's always something new to explore.
- Make grocery shopping fun with Whole Foods Market's selection of the finest natural and organic foods.
- Experience the outdoors with REI, where you’ll find gear for the trails, slopes and waterways.
- Explore a culinary paradise of essentials and specialty tools at Sur La Table.
- Try out a new pair of designer frames at CLEAR Eye Associates + Optical.
- Treat yourself to a spa day at Resort Nails & Spa and OrangeTwist.
- Native American History
- Bring Meetings Home
- Partner Portal
- Marketing Opportunities
- Board of Directors
- Advisory Board
- Will Rogers Staff
- Floor Plan and 3D Tour
- Meeting Facilities
- Equestrian and Livestock Facilities
- Ambassador Program
- Annual Events
- Submit Inquiry
- Camp Bowie
- Downtown/Sundance Square
- West 7th
- Western Shopping
- Made in Fort Worth
Discover all of the fun Fort Worth things to do for kids and families including the zoo, Six Flags, museums,...
Places to Stay
Fort Worth offers a variety of accommodations for every group's style, taste and budget.
Fort Worth celebrates arts and culture throughout the year with events like MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival,...