The Road to the Final Four® stops in Fort Worth March 17 & 19, 2022 at Dickies Arena when TCU hosts the First and Second Rounds of the NCAA ® March Madness ® Tournament!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
The NCAA Fan ExperienceTM powered by On Location is your source for the ultimate championship experience. Choose from the best selection of single session or all-session tickets, in-venue hospitality access featuring tailgate-inspired snacks, included drink options, and more!
Tickets can now be bought and sold directly with other fans through the official NCAA Ticket Exchange. The NCAA Ticket Exchange allows fans to sell and buy official tickets online in an NCAA approved, safe and 100% guaranteed environment.
- Ultimate Texas Getaway
- Fort Worth Road Trip!
- My Family's Holiday in Fort Worth
- Travel Partner Deals
- Convention Center Staff
- Amenities and Specifications
- Floor Plan and 3D Tour
- Submit Inquiry
- Downtown Walking Map
- Exclusive Service Providers
- Sustainability Efforts
- Submit Inquiry
- Campus Map and 3D Tour
- Room Diagrams for Event Planners
- Equestrian and Livestock Facilities
- Equestrian Center Information
- Venue Overview Brochure
- Annual Events
- In the News
- Will Rogers Staff
- Renovation Updates
- African American Heritage
- Hispanic Heritage
- Cultures Around the World
- Black Owned Businesses
- Native American History
- Thank You
- Haz tu compromiso
- Things to Do
- Whiskey, Wine and Unwind: Fort Worth, Tyler and Fredericksburg
- Willie, Waylon and Buddy: Fort Worth, Fredericksburg and Lubbock
- Buzz Thru Texas Brews Tour
- Magnolia to Magnolia: Fort Worth to Waco
- Peach Crawl: Fort Worth to Fredericksburg
- Three Magnolias Getaway: Fort Worth, Waco and Fredericksburg
With so many amazing things to see and do, planning your first trip to Cowtown can seem overwhelming. From...
Are you interested in getting up-close-and-personal with the Fort Worth Herd but have no idea where to...
Fort Worth is home to seemingly unlimited opportunities for the athlete in your family ––...