Hang out with Visit Fort Worth Nov 15-16 at the Texas Tech vs. TCU game weekend in Lubbock!
Enjoy a free concert from Grady Spencer & the Work, Rodney Parker and Charlie Shafter. Sample a taste of Fort Worth including Mrs. Renfro’s Salsa, Firestone & Robertson Distilling Whiskey and Bourbon, the new Best Maid Pickle Beer brewed by Martin House Brewing and more!
Don’t miss your chance to win a getaway full of shopping, live music and more. Enter now!
Friday, Nov 15
Visit Fort Worth – Texas Tech Alumni Event
Live music from Rodney Parker + Charlie Shafter, whiskey tastings, giveaways and more.
Event is free and open to the public.
Saturday, Nov 16
Visit Fort Worth at Raider Alley
Free concert from Grady Spencer & the Work, giveaways and more!
Fort Worth Weekend Getaway Prize Package Includes:
- 2-Night Stay at Omni Fort Worth Hotel
- $500 Clearfork Shopping Gift Card
- $200 Gas Card
- Billy Bob’s Texas VIP Package including dinner for two, two concert tickets and photo bull souvenir photo.
- $100 gift card to Reata Restaurant, Reata cookbook and mini pro-pack of Micallef cigars
- $50 gift card to The Post at River East
- Lunch and Drinks at Funky Picnic Brewery & Café
- Lunch for two Heim BBQ
- Firestone & Robertson Distilling Tour & Tasting for Two
- Two tickets to Stockyards Championship Rodeo
- Two tickets to National Cowgirl Museum & Hall of Fame
- Two tickets to Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- One autographed Pat Green record
- One autographed Grady Spencer & the Work CD
- Two Fort Worth T-shirts and two pair of Fort Worth sunglasses
Must be 21+ to enter, click here for rules.
Fort Worth Distillery Tours
If you are a fan of small batch bourbon, whiskey, gin and vodka then you should be in high spirits.
Breaking Barriers and Shaping...
As we celebrate International Women's Month, it's time to shine a spotlight on the talented female...
Nine Ways to Feast at the Fort...
The Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival celebrates nine fabulous years promoting our best chefs, restaurants and...
Unexpected Dining: Hatsuyuki...
The West 7th area might be best known for its watering holes, but it’s also where you’ll find...
Scotty Scott: Cooking up Plates
Scotty Scott’s journey in food led him from blogger to book author. Growing up in Detroit, Fort...
Fort Worth's Hidden Speakeasies...
Speakeasies arose from Prohibition out of necessity during the tumultuous 1920s. During this time, drinking...