The Collective Brewing Project
- Brew buzz: The Collective Brewing Project is Fort Worth’s home of sour, wild, and farmhouse ales.
- Brewmaster: Head brewer Ryan Deyo teamed up with Mike Goldfuss first at home-brewing before opening the Collective. Deyo’s brewing style is based around making food focused farmhouse beers that also pair well with moments spent with family and friends.
- Beer sipping: Try Petite Golden Sour, our flagship table sour, or one of the more inventive fruited or spiced beers on the menu. The taplist is ever changing, so check in frequently to see what’s on tap.
- Brewery visits: Fun's always on tap with Trivia, Chef Pop-Ups, and more. Visit and taste 4-10 p.m., Tuesday-Friday; 2-10 p.m., Saturday; and 12-6 p.m., Sunday. Pay by the beer, as well as crowlers and bottles to go.
- Details: 112 St. Louis Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76104; 817-708-2914