- Brew buzz: Located about 35 miles southwest of Fort Worth, this countryside favorite was founded by father-son team, Ron and Rhett Keisler, and master brewer, Grant Wood. Using fresh water from their Trinity Aquifer well, the team brews top-rate beer. Spending time here on Saturday is a weekly party with live music, food, beer sampling, and plenty of games for the whole family.
- Brewmaster: Grant Wood brought a wealth of experience from his time at Samuel Adams Brewery. It's hard to believe he's the head brewer -he doesn't even have a beard!
- Beer sipping: Revolver Brewing became quickly well known for its Blood & Honey, an American Wheat Ale. Hop Device, an aromatic hazy IPA brewed with Cryo Hops; Long Range Pils, an American twist on a German style pilsner; and Full-Tang IPA, an IPA brewed with tangerine peel, round out the rest of the core lineup. Seasonals, limited-time offerings, and barrel-aged beers can also be found on tap at various times throughout the year.
- Brewery visits: Revolver Brewing is open from noon to 3 p.m. every Saturday. Arrive prior to 2 p.m., and enjoy four 8-ounce tastings. After 2 p.m., receive two 8-ounce tastings. One of the brewers leads a tour at 1:30 p.m. Admission is $10 for guests 18 and older and includes a logo pint glass, tastings (for those 21 and up) and live music. Food caterers are also on-site. Families are always welcome, but pets must stay at home.
- Details: 5650 Matlock Road, Granbury, TX 76049; 817-736-8034