Shannon Brewing Co.
- Brew buzz: Founded in Keller (a few minutes north of Fort Worth) in 2014 by Shannon Carter, who began brewing at home 25 years ago, thanks to a passion for beers from the U.K. and Ireland. Following an old-school process, Shannon brews with fire throughout the process, caramelizing sugar to give a certain flavor, and using pure spring water from the ancient springs over which the brewery sits.
- Brewmaster: We’ve been lucky enough to develop a great new team here at Shannon Brewing Company who constantly push one another to come up with exciting beers and foster a welcoming environment. If you’ve checked us out in the past now’s the time for a return visit to see how we’ve grown and taste the latest and greatest concoctions. Slainte!
- Beer sipping: Year-round choices are Irish Red, More IPA, Crystal Wheat, Blackberry Crystal Wheat, and Chocolate Stout. Seasonals include Irish Coffee Cream Ale, Hazelnut Chocolate Stout, Pow Pow Purple, Love N' Haze, Shannon Barrel Series and lots of rare releases!
- Brewery visits: Great for taking friends and out-of-towners to kick back with a pint. Dogs and kids are welcome, and you'll likely be greeted by Arlo, the big, friendly, yellow shepherd brewery dog. There are yard games for everyone in our beer garden, as well as food trucks Wed-Sat. The taproom is open 4-9 pm Wednesday-Friday, 12-9pm Saturday and 12-5pm Sunday.
- Details: 818 N. Main St., Keller, TX 76248; 817-337-9892