GET OUTSIDE LIKE A LOCAL
- Walk, cycle, canoe or kayak along 40 miles of the Trinity Trails, connected to 21 parks, the historic Stockyards, downtown Fort Worth and more.
- Watch for deer, bobcats, bison, armadillo and prairie dogs or launch a canoe along the Trinity River to catch a view of local marine wildlife at the Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge.
- Just 3.5 miles from the heart of downtown, meander through the oldest botanic garden in Texas, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden and Japanese Gardens offering 109 acres and 23 specialty gardens that are home to more than 2,500 species of native and exotic plants.
- Located downtown, adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center, explore the Fort Worth Water Gardens a unique park and urban oasis on more than four acres, filled with refreshing fountains and a grand terraced landscape, and some 500 species of trees and plants.
- One of the best ways to see the city is to bike Fort Worth. Saddle up and see Fort Worth with Fort Worth B-Cycle, the first bike sharing system in North Texas.
Explore more Fort Worth outdoors ideas.