PARTY LIKE A LOCAL
- Since opening more than 30 years ago in the Stockyards, every major country-western act has played the stage of the world's largest honky-tonk, Billy Bob's Texas (and they still do).
- One of the best views of downtown Fort Worth can be seen from the handsome rooftop patio at the Live Oak Music Hall & Lounge which also houses a restaurant and bar, a lounge for small and emerging acts and music hall for big and established.
- In the hopping Seventh Street area, don't miss Magnolia Motor Lounge for a cavalcade of local and regional acts.
- If you want to check out where the collegiate crowd (TCU is a football throw away) hangs out, head to The Bottom Grill and grab a spot on the patio to unwind.
- Located in the basement of the historic Woolworth building in Sundance Square, Scat Jazz Lounge is the epicenter of cool sophistication where you can find every jazz style and performer - singer or instrumentalist, trios and more.
Find more Nightlife ideas in Fort Worth.