- Since opening more than 30 years ago in the Stockyards, every major country-western act has played the stage of the world's largest honky-tonk, Billy Bob's Texas (and they still do).
- One of the best views of downtown Fort Worth can be seen from the handsome rooftop patio at the Live Oak Music Hall & Lounge which also houses a restaurant and bar, a lounge for small and emerging acts and music hall for big and established.
- In the hopping Seventh Street area, don't miss Magnolia Motor Lounge for a cavalcade of local and regional acts.
- If you want to check out where the collegiate crowd (TCU is a football throw away) hangs out, head to The Bottom Grill and grab a spot on the patio to unwind.
- Located in the basement of the historic Woolworth building in Sundance Square, Scat Jazz Lounge is the epicenter of cool sophistication where you can find every jazz style and performer - singer or instrumentalist, trios and more.
Find more Nightlife ideas in Fort Worth.
Discover all of the fun Fort Worth things to do for kids and families including the zoo, Six Flags, museums,...
Places to Stay
Fort Worth offers a variety of accommodations for every group's style, taste and budget.
Fort Worth celebrates arts and culture throughout the year with events like MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival,...