- Since opening more than 30 years ago in the Stockyards, every major country-western act has played the stage of the world's largest honky-tonk, Billy Bob's Texas (and they still do).
- One of the best views of downtown Fort Worth can be seen from the handsome rooftop patio at the Live Oak Music Hall & Lounge which also houses a restaurant and bar, a lounge for small and emerging acts and music hall for big and established.
- In the hopping Seventh Street area, don't miss Magnolia Motor Lounge for a cavalcade of local and regional acts.
- If you want to check out where the collegiate crowd (TCU is a football throw away) hangs out, head to The Bottom Grill and grab a spot on the patio to unwind.
- Located in the basement of the historic Woolworth building in Sundance Square, Scat Jazz Lounge is the epicenter of cool sophistication where you can find every jazz style and performer - singer or instrumentalist, trios and more.
Find more Nightlife ideas in Fort Worth.
- Native American History
- Bring Meetings Home
- Partner Portal
- Marketing Opportunities
- Board of Directors
- Advisory Board
- Will Rogers Staff
- Floor Plan and 3D Tour
- Meeting Facilities
- Equestrian and Livestock Facilities
- Ambassador Program
- Annual Events
- Submit Inquiry
Discover all of the fun Fort Worth things to do for kids and families including the zoo, Six Flags, museums,...
Places to Stay
Fort Worth offers a variety of accommodations for every group's style, taste and budget.
Fort Worth celebrates arts and culture throughout the year with events like MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival,...