TOUR LIKE A LOCAL
- Enjoy a weekly behind-the-scenes tour of the cornerstone of Sundance Square, Bass Performance Hall, consistently rated as one of the top ten opera houses in the country.
- Visitors to Botanical Research Institute of Texas (BRIT) are invited to pick up a self-guided map and set out to discover BRIT's amazing conservation and sustainable features.
- Minutes away, you can find five world-class museums all in one pedestrian-friendly setting in the Cultural District.
- If history is what you are looking to explore, visit the Stockyards National Historic District for the Fort Worth Stockyards Ghost Tour to listen to stories about one of the most paranormally active and written about areas in the nation.
- Located 15 miles east of Fort Worth, the dazzling $1.1 billion AT&T Cowboys Stadium hosts the Cowboys’ eight regular NFL home games and other sports events; catch daily tours for behind-the-scenes access.
For more Tour ideas in Fort Worth, click here.